Skip to main content

Styling Leopard Prints !

Hey everyone,

Leopard is the one of the hottest animal prints, but in order to stand out, you have to know how to properly rock it. Animal print never goes out of fashion. In fact, every season and every year, you will see in the magazines, “Animal print is on trend!” But it’s the same print. If there’s anything new, it’s purely a matter of interpretation. I tried to style this leopard print kurti in very simple yet stylish way. This kurti is made of a sheek kind of material, can wear a normal tunic beneath that. I paired it with my black slip-ons. I tried to make it more neutral and classy by putting a necklace on the collar of it. I really liked how it turned out to be.

So whatever your budget is, you will be able to find the statement dress for you.














till my next blog post, stay happy !!
Dishu
XOXO




Follow me on my social medias here:




shop my look here:

Comments

Post a Comment